1. All Students should come to school clean and tidy in their school uniform.
2. Punctuality and regular attendance is insisted upon.
3. No verbal request should be entertained to allow the student to go home before the school goes over.
4. School should be taken as own property and scribbling of the walls, desks and boards is strictly forbidden.
5. No child can leave the school premises during school hours except with the written permission of the Headmistress.
6. Students should address their teachers and all the staff members with due respect and politeness. So, on their way to and from the school they are expected to behave in a gentlemanly manner.
7. Students may not bring expensive things to school.
8. Carrying and use of Mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
9. Smoking/ Eating Tobacco etc., is banned in the School premises.